Council Of Homeopathy Schools And Colleges
Collaboration and Excellence in Education
In 2020 four accredited schools of Classical Homeopathy founded the Council of Homeopathic Schools and Colleges in an effort to collaborate on excellence, growth and sustainability of homeopathic education. The Council leadership and member schools are committed to maintaining, refining and advancing standards of homeopathic education in support of a recognized homeopathic profession. The essential knowledge and skills taught by all member schools aims at graduating highly skilled homeopathic professionals who will practice Classical Homeopathy as safe, and effective form of mainstream healthcare.
The Council’s mission is to support member institutions to deliver educational excellence in classical homeopathic education and quality health care.
- To support the development and improvement of educational programs in Classical Homeopathy
- To develop recommended curricula for degree, diploma and other educational programs
- To encourage scientific research, innovative teaching methodology, and faculty development
- To provide a forum for discussion of issues relevant to member colleges
- To serve as an information resource for member colleges, other colleges and organizations, regulatory agencies, and the public
- To encourage ethical business practices among member colleges
- To work with accreditation, certification, licensing and regulatory agencies to develop appropriate educational standards and requirements
- To promote increased public access to high quality health care provided by well-trained practitioners of Classical Homeopathy
- To promote and support professional standards for homeopathic treatment and education